Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a Med-Waiver?

Contact the Agency for Persons with Disabilities. Visit


What area of town does PCA Plus Inc provide services in?

Orange Park, Middleburg, Some Mandarin Areas, Westside, Fleming Island, Green  Cove Springs


**If your area of town is not listed, please call the office to see if we could still assist you in any way**